Miles Today: 65.77; Total Miles: 2646.7
I was excited about today. It was my shortest day in some time. I was really going to enjoy this one...
It was sooo beautiful leaving Pensacola in the early morning. My route took me alongside of the Gulf coast. It was great to finally see 'The Gulf'. I'm getting so close now I can feel it!
The only story of this day was that I made a wrong turn along the way that added an additional 3 miles to the day. I was not happy but 3 miles is really no big deal so I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "What can you do?"
My mom told me that there are scattered thunderstorms expected in 2 days with some severe. They are coming from Alabama so I just want to get as far east as I can as soon as I can and hopefully avoid them.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment