Miles Today: 46.27; Total Miles: 255.2
Today is the day that I said goodbye to California, Whoa Hoo! It is also a day of short mileage that I planned on after 2 days of long mileage (relatively speaking, of course).
The morning was beautiful but still cold (40ish). The California leg of the ride was flat and fast. I made some really good time bopping to my music along the way. I passed a sheep farm with hundreds of sheep all standing in close proximity to each other. I wanted to take a picture but I figured it was too dark and it would probably not turn out so I continued on.
I walked my bike across the CA/AZ border along a River Pedestrian Crossing that spanned the Colorado River. I got a BIG smile on my face when I crossed that line. One state down and 7 more to go! I ended my day in Quartzsite, AZ and felt fresh after an easy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying daily for a great day of riding. . .the wind at your back, not too much sun and some good folks to smile at you. Love you, Carol
Post a Comment